Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it just me....?

Is it just me or does anyone else think it is very odd that Brooke Shields is doing a commercial for eyelash regrowth/thickening? Maybe how many eyelashes a person has has nothing to do with how bushy their eyebrows are but I would think with her substantial amount of hair above her lid that there would be no lack of them on the lid? Maybe it was just me that found that ironic. I roll that way! Seriously...

P.S. This topic has been driving my husband crazy. I go on a 5 minute rant every time I see it and he tells me I need to get a life every time. Huh, I think I am observant, not in need of a life.

P.P.S. My absolute favorite commercial right now is the one where the dad is trying to fix something behind the t.v. to make it work and the rest of his family is laughing hysterically as one of his sons is filming his behind, which is shown on the t.v. screen. The girl with her face in the pillow slapping the couch makes me do the same thing every time I see it. Ok, maybe I do need to get a life. Seriously...

1 comment:

  1. I like the Target commercial where the mom says to the dad, "Maybe someone should stop trying to tell 'Santa' how to do 'Santa's' job!" when he's bitching about how much money she spent for Christmas. I love it because you can just see the STFU in her eyes. I laugh every time I see it. I like the dad's butt one too. My kids would totally do that.

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...