Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Monday, December 21, 2009

Mom jeans can be sexy...right?

I am an official soccer mom. Except that I don't have a soccer player to cart around in my new mini van. I have a cheerleader and a toddler and a baby on the way. I never thought I would say this and I was soooo reluctant to get on but...I LOVE MY MINI VAN!!! If it means I am uncool, then I am happy to be uncool. How did I survive without this hunk of metal before! And the best part is I have a moon roof still. Yeah me! Just you wait and see. Maybe I will get a pair of mom jeans for Christmas!! I cannot wait to drive myself and a car full of kids around and get groceries. All without having to plan ahead and take the stroller out of the back! Oh the simple things in life. I am one happy hormonal gal...at the moment. Seriously...

1 comment:

  1. I love my mini van and I don't give a rip what everyone else thinks! We fit a big piece of furniture in it yesterday. Just take out the last seat and one captains chair and waallaah!
    Just wait, mini vans will come back in style!
    S.

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...