Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I. HATE. TYPING....right now

I was half way through a post about all that I had to bitch about and got so frustrated with my typo's that I said screw it and deleted the whole damn thing. Do you ever have days where you can't type a damn word without hitting the back space 14,000 times. That is my night. All I want to do is scream "F***********************************". So realizing how inappropriate and immature that is I will just quietly say f*** and go to bed while dreaming of throwing the damn computer out the window. Sorry this isn't Nobel peace prize worthy shit, I am straight up pissed. Night....Seriously....

P.S. Lots of changes going on here in my reality so keep checking back for the breaking news...

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new here...and you're scary...but I'll be back. :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Girl - try growing up with her - she's even scarier in person! Haa haaaa - but - seriously she makes me laugh every day with her blogs! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lucky Girl for checking me out...hopefully not literally! Yes, you should be afraid, very afraid. But at least you will hopefully laugh a little too! Thanks for following! Oh, Tanya, growing up with you was not a walk in the park but I love you anyways, or at least that is what my therapist says I should say!! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...