Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Thursday, January 7, 2010

You know you are old when...

You are praying the kids have school and don't have a snow day. I am off tomorrow and I was told not to come to work today due to bad weather. My oldest had a snow day. I had a headache all day long and wished I had gone to work. God, I am old. Oh and it didn't help that my husband got three calls between 3:30 and 4:00 a.m. about plowing. SO...I have been up since 3:30 because once you wake a pregnant woman up she is UP(besides the 32 times I get up to pee. I think I am asleep for all that, I have that mastered...I don't even open my eyes!)! Damn snow. I AM going to my baby doctor appt tomorrow. No. Matter. What!!! That's all. Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...