Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful for...wait, it's not boring...exciting news

Now that all the Thanksgiving festivities are over I will reminisce about the long weekend.

~We had a great time with friends and family! Lots of get togethers and lots of cranky Maggie to go around but overall, I have great kids!
~Lots of good food! Holy guacamole! Wait, guacamole may be the only thing I didn't eat over the last 3 days. I *heart* turkey!
~I actually think Maggie may have out eaten all of us, including her dad! She never stopped. Makayla didn't eat much at all...maybe because Maggie ate it all!
~5 dollars that Maggie's favorite holiday ends up being Turkey day!
~I am so thankful that I have family with a great sense of humor! I especially want to send a humor shout out to a certain Aunt and Uncle. Without them and their sense of humor I would need to be medicated!!
~I am so thankful that my husband continues to put up with me. I decided to clean the house on Fri/Sat and I mean top to bottom. I may or may not have cussed/shouted/threatened to move out if it didn't stay that way. Oh and I told him to get a new profession...for the 628 time this fall!
~Now.....drumroll please.......WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE................

WE ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO.........


GIVE THIS PARENTING THING ONE MORE GO-AROUND.....

Yep...THIRD TIMES A CHARM!!!!!!!!!!!

BABY KELLEY3 IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

This was a complete surprise to us. Yes, we know how babies are made. That is why we were "protected" or so we thought! The last three months have been hell and I wanted to bitch about how awful I have been feeling but wanted the shock to wear off. It still hasn't but I figured if I can openly talk about it on here, I will probably have nothing to bitch about!!! Seriously...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! We are so happy for all of you. I hear the transition from two to three kids is easier than from one to two :)

    I follow your blog pretty regularly, and I've tried to comment a few times. Unfortunately they block that ability at work. I guess I will have to start reading this at home so I can leave you some more comments.

    Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! And - Welcome to the 3 Kid Club! Relax, after 2 kids - 3 will seem like a walk in the park. Well, aside from that whole being outnumbered thing. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooooooooo happy to be a gramma again! You guys are such good parents and I truly believe no child is an "accident". They are meant to be!!!! Makayla is such a good big sister and I'm sure Maggie will be too. But, I don't think she will share her food - I've seen her teas Kayla already!!! I had such a good time with you this weekend. That's what it's all about!!! Love ya!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...