Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Don't get me wrong...

Seriously, I had a rough day. I actually feel bad saying that because I am lucky enough to stay home with my precious for now. But, having said that, today was tough. If I were asked to report back to work tomorrow, I would have said YES. I would have said it as it is written, boldly. I felt like I had an 8 month old with colic. She literally screamed for 1 hour and 14 minutes. Yes I know that for sure. I always give her 5 minutes of hard crying before I go in to check on her so I check the clock. Well, she just wasn't happy today. It may have been because we went to get my tires changed, oil rotated. I actually said it like this to everyone I talked to today!!:) Well I didn't go to one of those 10 minute oil change place. I should have. If I didn't have free tire rotation from a certain place I would have left. I didn't realize that it takes 45 minutes to change oil/rotate tires and there reasoning was "unlike those 10 minute places, we lift the car and check everything". Really?!?! I won't get into that right now. During the hour and a half waiting, since there was a car in front of mine, I had to entertain aforementioned precious. Well lets just say we ran out of snacks and the whole front of her was soaking wet from giving her drinks of water from a Styrofoam cup. We even went and touched tires just for fun. EWWW. So that was maybe not good to go through all the snacks. It gets worse. We go visit an elderly lady in a nursing home and to keep aforementioned precious quiet for the roommate that didn't look too friendly, we went through half the snacks that I restocked. Clearly, I am one of those moms that worries too much about having my child disturb others in public. I need to get over it!! So from about 1pm til she went to bed, precious was a NIGHTMARE!!! I would maybe go as far as saying that she was slightly overfed on snacks. Not that I am giving her the benefit of the doubt, she was just straight up CRANKY today and that of course made momma very cranky. You know the saying "if mommas not happy, nobodies happy"!! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...