Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh Makayla

Makayla left me a note this morning. It read "half of the small plates are gone and the big plates are gone".
My dear beautiful daughter, where have I gone wrong. You don't have many chores around the house. I do on a regular basis ask that you empty and reload the dishwasher. Well, you did that last night. You loaded the dishes into the dishwasher and you started the said dishwasher.
As soon as I got the note, I opened the dishwasher, and what do you know, I found the dishes. I thought surely you were joking. When you got home from school, after your "story", I asked you about the dishes. You said you thought someone came in and stole them. Really? Seriously? You thought someone came in and stole all of our big plates and only half of the small plates. Why didn't they steal the silverware too, or the bowls? Sometimes I wonder about you!! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...