Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Miley....go away

So here we are watching the Country Music Awards and all we keep hearing as they go to commercial breaks..."Coming up Miley Cyrus preforms". Ugh someone tell me when she will go away. Seriously. Yes, many of you will remind me how gaga Makayla and I(by default, we do anything for our children) went over Hannah Montana and how persistent I was and got us on Oprah. Well, it has worn off, at least for me. I am SOOO over her. I think she is taking her "idol" status and letting it go to her head. Here is my advice to her. Clearly, she will listen to me.
1. Stop taking pictures of yourself.
2. In reference to #1...keep your clothes on or at least do us a favor and dress for your age, you have little girls watching and wanting to be you.
3. Instead of becoming too big for your britches, remember your dads career and know it can all be gone in a second. You don't hear Achy Breaky Heart being played anymore. Clearly.
4. Take responsibility for your actions. Apologize to the Asian community and stop making excuses.
5. Little girls, tweens, and teens look up to you(for whatever reason), living with your 20 year old boyfriend is NOT cool. Your parents are idiots for letting that happen.
6. If you want to be treated like an adult, act like one.
I really liked her when we met her on Oprah, I did. She was down to earth and talked to the girls during commercial breaks. Even Makayla thinks she is over the top now.
Okay so that is enough of me Miley hating. Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...