Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Monday, May 4, 2009

Really!?!?!?!?!?

So while driving through Normal yesterday I saw a truck with a sticker in his back window that read.....
"My other toy has tits"
Really, are you serious. First, what a jackass. Second, I think he should probably take it down because I am pretty sure once he put it up for the world to see he lost his "toy". At least I hope the "toy" has more respect for herself then that.
Or the only other thing is that his "toy" is actually himself which would be doing to world a favor.....don't reproduce!!! Seriously....

1 comment:

  1. You neglected to consider his "toy" may very well be plastic! What real woman would tolerate such a fucktard?

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...