Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Friday, July 10, 2009

Confessions...

Confession #1~I don't like doing things girls are supposed to like doing. I don't want to spend 2 hours to get my hair to look like I just walked off the red carpet, only to go to the store. Ponytails are the easiest right now. Magdelicious gets aggressive and yanks on it and pulls it. Plus she is always eating and has gooey fingers all the time. My clothes I can change, I can't wash my hair every hour. I don't want to spend all the money it would take to have a regular wardrobe. My husbands old t-shirts are perfect, they can take what an almost one year old can throw at me and they wash well. I would rather spend the money on the girls, there stuff is cheaper and they grow out of it so fast. My eyebrows are a tad, ok, grossly overgrown. I don't mind it so much, you should see my husbands. Clearly, I am hoping the Brooke Shields look comes back in style! So, that is my confession for today. I feel better. If my husband had a problem with any of the above situations I would do something about it. I do shower every day, ok almost everyday. Really, isn't Sunday supposed to be a free pass! In our house it is! I shave my legs regularly, I brush my teeth. I use moisturizer with sunscreen. I use lotion alot, especially my hands. I want to be soft. I just don't feel that my appearance should be "fake" and anything other then what I am doing now, would be. He loves me for me and I have never been anyone but me so this is what he fell in love with. It must have been my dance moves or my humor!!! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...