Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Quiet time....

Tonight, after dinner, which I ate cold so my "couldn't wait even 2 seconds between bites" daughter could eat, I had a belly ache. I have some real issues with this problem and usually it is warranted. But tonight it was a false alarm. Only I didn't tell my hubby that. I enjoyed the 5 minutes of peace and quiet. Even if it is in a room that most people don't just hang out in. It was just me, all by myself, no whining, no grunting and pointing and trying to figure out what "huh huh" is, no "mom, mom, mom", no signing for "more". Oh it was heaven! It was all over when I heard a bang bang bang on the door and my hubby asking "where's mommy"?. Well it was nice while it lasted!! What does it mean when I get excited to have a belly ache and escape to the bathroom to get some "me" time?! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...