Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Heaven Help Us...

Since I have been home this summer with the girls I have noticed something. My daughter, the 10 year old, can be SO INCREDIBLY IRRITATING!!! Today she pushed my buttons. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Towards the end of the day I just had to laugh. It was all I could do to stay sane. And that is when I realized she is, gulp, just like me! Pretend to hear me screaming here. Holy shit, what have I created. She is super nosey. She is super sensitive. She is super me!!! Seriously...

1 comment:

  1. I think my parents are secretly happy when I tell them the stories about Kiara. I'm pretty sure Kiara is a lot like me, and so they feel like it is payback. Not to say that I wasn't the cutest and greatest child ever ;-)

    Brian and I lost Kiara at the mall the other day, it was the scariest 5-10 minutes of my life. I told my mom about it and she reminded me how I got lost when I was that age too. My dad has a sign in his house that says parenting is like being pecked to death by a duck and I'm beginning to think he is right!

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...