Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wait, what just happened...

I wanted to take Makayla to a movie tonight. It is a movie she has been wanting to see. It is at the dollar theatre which is my old workplace. And the best popcorn in town!! So it is a win-win situation. Magdelicious is uber cranky today and it was a chance for me to get out of the house and do something non-baby related. Well, I am home blogging about and not going to the movie as my husband and daughter are on their way to see a full price movie!! How did this all happen in one hour. When my DH got home, I told him my plan. He asked if we are all going. I said a big helluva NO. He then asked me to see what time a movie he has been wanting to see was playing. I told him it wasn't at the dollar theatre. Well, he left it up to Makayla. Um...hello!, clearly she wants to see YOUR movie, it is a new release. So, I am stuck at home. with cranky. with a big ole hankerin for a specific movie theatre popcorn. that my husband said he won't go across town to get. I know, sucks huh. Oh and cranky is just getting crackers for dinner tonight along with her bottle, I am pouting(don't judge me)! Well don't worry, I got my ways to get back at him...no popcorn for me, no "dessert" in bed for him. I love being a girl!!! Seriously...

P.S. Happy Birthday Dad!! Hope you like your balloons and notes. And your strawberry milkshake and your Butterfingers candy bar(sorry I couldn't do the cigarette)! We all miss you like crazy! See you in our dreams!

1 comment:

  1. I love movie theater popcorn! I have even contemplated going to the theater just to get popcorn and leave. My husband won't let me and thinks it would be way too embarrassing for him.

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...