Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Confessions...


Confession #2~ I despise water! Every once in a while I get a hankerin for it. Like after Pizza Hut pizza with pork topping. That is it. I gave up Dr. Pepper almost a month ago. Actually I gave up dark soda altogether. I am VERY proud of myself. Now I find myself not drinking anything. I do not like anything sweet like kool-aid, or fruity flavored water. That doesn't leave much. I get a glass of ice water(which I need ice to make it tolerable) and it sits and melts and sweats all over the counter. My husband loves that I am leaving full glasses of water all over the house. He says it is nice to be able to grab a drink anywhere he is without doing any of the work. Funny him. So I realized how bad I was when it was 3:30 in the afternoon and I had not had ANYTHING to drink yet. I think that is bad. I will work on it. Maybe that is why I have headaches all the time!? Huh, maybe I will look into that! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...