Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ditched...

My husband left me for a bitch named dirt!!! Seriously, he gets up and leaves before I get up and comes home as I am heading for bed. We have been together for 6 years and it isn't any easier. Especially now with Magdelicious. He went 44 hours without seeing her!! She was so excited to see him when we went and visited him tonight. I was more than happy to leave her with him for awhile. No such luck, I got the amazing privilege of listening to her scream for 10 minutes while we drove home. Yeah me!! It is going to be a long planting!!! Damn farmers! Too bad he is so damn handsome and wonderful when he is here. I guess I will continue to put up with it. Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...