Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hi my name is...

It has been a while. Clearly, I know. I have been a bad blogger. Really! We have had an incredibly busy last week. We had three separate out of town relatives to visit with, one actually staying with us. One funeral, Mary will be greatly missed :( And end of school activities. Not to mention my brother graduated HCC!! Congrats to him! I have been so exhausted to say the least. I am finally able to see the laundry room floor again!! I knew it was there somewhere! I am back with lots to say. I will try to keep them short and to the point. I will limit the rambling!! Ok I will try!! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...