Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wii


I love the new EA Active Personal Trainer for Wii!! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to work out and not go to the gym. I am currently doing the 30 day challenge and it is TOUGH. Really!!! Even my 21 year old brother who is in good shape said it kicked his ass!!! I will let you all know how the results are coming. It tells you how many calories you are burning as you work out so I am totally motivated while working out!! It is fun as well. You can dance, inline skate, tennis, volleyball, baseball, basketball and then lots of different workout routines. LOVE IT!! Clearly I should get paid to promote this!! Seriously...

1 comment:

  1. I saw the commercial for this and thought it was cool and could use it after I have the baby. I was thinking that while the baby sleeps I would be motivated to do it. Who am I kidding, I'll probably be passed out right along with the baby! A girl can only dream :) Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...