Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Monday, May 25, 2009

Food is not a reward...



Seriously...I just got my ass kicked by Wii Active and I successfully burned all 180 calories of my Luna breakfast bar(they are delicious by the way!) plus 7 extra calories that decided to burn off. Yeah me, right. Well after I was done, my tummy was grumbling something fierce. So what did I think to myself. You totally deserve to eat something!!! Why did I just sweat my butt off to go and put calories right back in. I know that I need to eat again sometime today. But why can't I enjoy the fact that I just worked off my breakfast. Why must I constantly think of food as a reward, therapy, entertainment, medicine, etc. Why can't it just be nourishment? Oh well, I am glad to say that I resisted the temptation of eating and am going to do a little retail therapy at Target. I just have to remember...food is not therapy!!! Seriously...

1 comment:

  1. You are goingh to kiss me...

    Go ahead and eat after a work out (don't overdo it - a light snack is fine) because your metabolism rises and you'll naturally burn the food/fuel more efficiently for several hours!

    Luna Bars RAWK!

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...