Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Friday, September 25, 2009

Anxiety overload...

I *heart* me some Criminal Minds! I seriously love that show, and want to marry it. Oh wait, that is what my conversation with my daughter was. Yeah 10 year olds. So funny. Back to the story. I look forward to this show more then any other CSI, NCIS, etc. criminal investigation type show. My hubby and I even have a don't watch without me rule. Ok, maybe I threaten him that he has to wait for me. You want to know why? Because it scares the shit out of me. I am talking full on cold sweats, shaking uncontrollably, heart racing kind of anxiety when I watch it. But it is SO good. Morgan, Reid, JJ, Prentiss, Hotchner you know all the cool people who are insanely good looking, smart and my all time favorite...Penelope Garcia. I love me some Morgan and Garcia relationship!! Ok, a tad bit obsessed. But I get some major anxiety when I watch it. I cannot watch it by myself. I tried during the day once, called my hubby from our closet and begged him to come home. Clearly, I need help. Watching the season premier, at night, in bed, lights off = long night and frustrated husband. I had him turn the lights on when either one of us had to go to the bathroom. I made him check three times that the doors were locked. I made him switch me sides of the bed since my side is by the door. I made him stay awake and watch SYTYCD to get bad feelings out of my head. It is after midnight at this point. Yeah I am bat shit crazy. He married me knowing that though so don't feel sorry for him. I don't get much sleep on Wed nights but I always look forward to another episode. It is just that damn good!!! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...