Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brick wall...

This is the text I sent my husband this a.m.

"Next time you want to get crabalicious up after she has only cried for a total of 2.3 seconds and bring her to me while I am sleeping and then leave, please smash my head against a brick wall as I think that would be less painful...love your cranky wife"

I get it that he wants to see her in the morning before he leaves for work. Whatever. I am a mom, I have a sixth sense on when she is crying to be crying and when she is awake and needs to get up. Her crying didn't even wake me up so therefore, she was not ready to get up. For the next two and a half hours she was awake, she cried or whined for two hours and 29 minutes.

Next time he does that I think I will have to drop her off with him and tell him, enjoy! Seriously...

P.S. If crabalicious is going to be sick and have a fever all winter long, there is not enough alcohol in the world to get me through this. Or drugs for that matter. Just kidding mom, kinda!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you can get a nap today? Don't know if that is even a possibility in your world....but I hope so. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm here, i'm queer, and i'm following you

    my husband does the exact same crap to me - if i am lying in bed,the only thing you should hand to me is a warm towel to soothe my puffy eyes

    NOT A BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babies crying is why God invented closets.

    And kibble.

    Shit..want to feed them while they're in there..don't need to be cruel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm back again today - just to let you know - and i am looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...