Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So that is what he was talking about...

My husband has warned me from the first meal I attempted to make him, "Do not use a knife". I believe that I was chopping vegetables then. I didn't know why he would tell an adult woman this. Maybe he saw something in me that gave him a heads up. He may be right. He has reminded me of this warning every time I whip a knife out. Tonight I was chopping onions for our salad. I may or may not have heard his voice in the back of my head as I was reaching for the knife. So one smooth move and my finger tip fell off. Ok, maybe it didn't fall off but it was dangling. Ok, so maybe I just sliced it a chunk bit. Why does he have to be right? I was all ready to hop in the car to get it surgically reattached but remembered if I make a big deal out of my finger, he would start cutting my steak for me again. Yes, I am that bad with knives. Sharp little suckers. Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...