Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pity party for one, right over here

I have nothing to complain about...if you ask most people. But, I am going to have a pity party for myself. Tomorrow, I am going back to work. After being off for 14+ months. Only part-time. Three days a week. Actually two to start but hoping three soon. I was reminded I am a girl today too, which doesn't help with the emotional part of me(90% in case you were wondering). I want to go out and make some money and feel like I can do more then sing and perform(rather well if you ask me)the "Silly Dance Contest" by Jim Gill. Check him out here. Maggie thinks I am freakin great, btw. Maggie is going to a babysitter that is not family for the first time ever. That makes me sad. Can't continue, can't see through the tears. Pity party for one, being seated immediately. Very blessed, still pouting. Can't make complete sentences. Shit. Seriously...

4 comments:

  1. awww. you DO deserve a pity party!-I'll bring the chips. going back to work after being home with your babies is tough business! Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take it one day at a time! I remember when I dropped Kiara off at daycare at 3 months, I think I cried the whole way to my school. You are doing what is best for you and your family. You can do it and Maggie will love you no less for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best mom ever and this is going to be hard - but you will appreciate the time being an adult again and really appreciate the time you spend with Magdelicious and Kaylor. Look how good Kaylor turned out! Magdelicious will thank you for it someday, I promise. This is a good decision you are making! I am proud of you and you will be better for this! Hang in there Sis - and if all else fails - I'm a phone call away! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...