Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Decided...

I have finally came to a decision about Makayla and Maggie's future. I was driving through campus tonight with my 10 year old and I was appalled. To quote a line I heard from T.V. the other night..."we all know you are a girl, you don't have to prove it". I would say that over 80% of the girls on campus were walking around skirts so short that I could see their belly button rings from under their skirts!! Really! Ok, maybe not that short but still, if you had any doubt on what gender they were, it would be clear by how much their skirt revealed. Where are their friends? Who would let them leave the house like that. Oh, yeah, they are walking right there with them wearing theirs even shorter. So, I have decided that I will not only homeschooling them through junior high and high school, I will continue to do so thru college. Yes, and arranged marriages are sounding better and better. Seriously...

2 comments:

  1. SOOO True! My husband and I have conversations about this all the time...like on our way to a wedding this weekend, he informed me that our 2yo is NEVER getting married. Um, okay, daddy....I think that comes from him knowing what HE used to be like....HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you don't have to worry about your son walking around campus seeing those girls!!!! Geez, would they just put some clothes on, it's almost October!!!!!
    S.

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...