Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Monday, March 23, 2009

I know she is advanced but come on......

Today is the first day of Spring Break and so I thought I would be a nice mom and take my little darlings out to lunch. We were going to get Magdelicious' medicine refilled so we were in town. Miss Princess has been on Prevacid for about 4 months now and it is WONDERFUL! Expensive, but wonderful. So I am in the car after crying about how much it goes up every month. Can Pharmacies do that, raise the price about $10 dollars every time I need a refill? Anywhoos, I wanted to see how many refills I had left and got into the bag and realized they gave me actual capsules for my precious 7 month old to swallow!!!! Who does that...clearly they do. This is the first time we have been given capsules as we usually get solutabs, which dissolve in the mouth. I wonder what the person getting the medication ready thinks when they are filling a prescription for a 7 month old who obviously cannot swallow a pill. Frustrating, very frustrating. Now I have to go back into town and hopefully get our regular form without any hassle. Seriously, do they not pay attention to what they have given us the last 4 times!!! I understand that mistakes happen, boy do I!!! I would expect a Pharmacy to catch something like this, especially since I am going to a Pharmacy that needs the business!!! Seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...