Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Really....

I have had some tough days in my life, some pretty shitty ones to be completely honest. I do love food, too. I am guilty of sometimes using food to comfort me, knowing full well that I feel worse afterwards. BUT....today I witnessed something that even I had a hard time understanding. I love people watching and what better place then McDonalds's. I was in the drive-thru line getting a large diet coke. I swear. Well I noticed a gal in the lane next to me was eating fries as she was ordering. I thought huh, that is odd, eating as you order more. I was assuming she was ordering for someone else in the car. Nope, she was solo. She was talking on the phone, so I assumed again that she was taking something to someone. Nope again. She pulled away while eating the fries she just ordered!!! I would guess that she had a sandwich only because she got a big bag and a drink(which she was drinking from a fast food cup while ordering as well!) Yes I observed all this as I was in line, I am observant! All I have to say is that I have never had a day that deserved two fast food meals in one sitting. She wasn't a small girl by any stretch of the imagination so I guess that is how she rolls. I will now think of her as I turn to food to comfort me. I will see the possibility of what lies ahead! I hope that none of you ever have this kind of a day. If so, call me and I will write about you as well! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...