Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. I am a 30 year old wife and mom. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful girls. My girls are 9 and 7 months. I have 3 brothers, one sister and three sister-in-laws. I tell you all this because a lot of my future posts will more than likely be about them. I served in the Air Force and loved the experience. I have worked in the dental field for almost 13 years. My husband is a farmer so twice a year I become a "farm widow", much like those wives married to football or basketball fans. I am getting used to it after being together almost 6 years. We just built the home of our dreams and loving being in finally. While pregnant with turkey bird, my 7 month old, I had a website to keep family up to date on all the progress and loved doing it. I decided to start this one to make it more general then just baby. I use this as an outlet to get any frustrations, aggrevations, and funny stories out there. You will soon realize that I am very sarcastic, think I am funnier than I actually am and see things much differently than most. This is my life and as crazy as it seems at times, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Seriously!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...