Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Boys and their toys...


When we built our new house we added some in house audio with surround sound. It was, in my opinion, the best thing we did. I love having my Ipod dock and listening to it throughout the house. BUT my husband decided that we needed the mother of all remotes and it is supposed to do everything, including the laundry. Actually it is supposed to control all electronic devices(t.v., dvd, dish box, radio) with this one "eye". From the first day it has not worked. I was hesitant and thought it was not a necessity.

I was overruled.

I was right.

We now have to use 5 different remotes to control everything. Friggin ridiculous. When will they learn. Boys and their toys! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...