Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I love...

I love love love green and red peppers. Can you possibly eat too many? Is three whole peppers a day bad for you? Especially my wonderful husbands pepper salad with his "secret" dressing, aka oil and vinegar. It is secret because if he tells me how to make it then I will be expected to make it. See, I like to call all of my husbands cooking "secrets" so I don't have to cook that often. Another suggestion for those not wanting to cook. Only make things that your spouse does not like very well and he will get tired of "faking" it and offer to cook more often. Oh and request his "secret" foods a lot, tell him how much you like it. He is a guy and falls for that ego thing all the time! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...