Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My obsession with celebrities is wearing off on her...

I think I have been watching too much TMZ and E! news lately. Makayla came into my room in the middle of the night and woke me up saying she can't get a bad dream out of her head. I told her to go back to bed. When she woke up the next morning she told me what her dream was about. Britney Spears and public bathrooms, she said she was scary. I laughed sooo hard when she told me she wasn't kidding. It has been awhile since she was last seen in a public bathroom but obviously Makayla had it weighing on her mind still!!! Too funny, that girl of mine! Seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...