Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What the hell...

My sister left today after being here a few days on a work trip. This morning she received a call from her ex-husband, for the purpose of the story I will refer to him as "Todd" as to protect his identity. Todd called to ask/tell my sister that his new girlfriend and child were going to move into the house that Todd still lives in that is currently for sale. My sister moved out when the divorce was finalized and got a condo. She still pays half of the mortgage. I know what you are all thinking, let the jackmonkey move in his girlfriend and her child and Tanya doesn't have to pay for the house in which she is not living. Well here is the kicker, the reason why we had reservations on her even staying married to the d-bag for as long as she was. Todd's g-friend and child cannot afford to cover the whole "half" and Todd wants my sister, who no longer lives there, to pay what g-friend cannot cover. WHAT THE HELL. Are you kidding me!! Seriously, Todd wants my sister to pay for his girlfriend to live there. Um, Todd, it is time to open the underwear drawer, grab the spiderman undies and PUT YOUR GODDAMN BIG BOY PANTS ON!!! If you want to play house with your girlfriend and her poor daughter, figure it out without my sisters money. It is time to grow up. Don't make me bring up the fact that one of the main reasons you and my sister divorced was that you didn't want kids. Hmmmm, hi kettle, this is Todd, you're black. Oppssies I brought it up. Seriously...

2 comments:

  1. I hope his name really is Todd, if not post his name so we can all be mad at him!!!!!!!!!
    SE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically enough his name happens to really be Todd!!

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...