Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Are you kidding me...

We are watching our 7 year old nephew for the night. He is something else. He informed me the other day that "screwing is the same as sex". I was shocked but he was listening to a song from "Chicago", the musical, and there is a phrase about screwing the milk man. I didn't know how to respond. Then that same day, he informed everyone without a hearing aid that "I have a penis". Yes, you do. Everyone knows that without you having to scream say that. Oh boys! Back to tonight. We went swimming today and due to our hectic schedule we didn't have time to shower at the pool. So tonight I made him shower. My husband got him all set in the shower and left to get a towel. He came back in to see him showering with the curtain wide open. There was water ALL over!!! Seriously, his response was "I forgot". Are you kidding me? Oh my wonderful nephew. Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...