Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Monday, August 24, 2009

Should I stay or should I go now....

Now that I have that song in your heads, hehehehehe, I will explain. I work for a dentist who at the time I got hired had an associate. Well the associate left shortly after I gave birth to Maggie. Thanks to him leaving, I got my extended maternity leave I wanted!! I know, everything sounds wonderful. Until now. He still hasn't gotten another associate and I am ready to go back to work part time. I met with him today and left without an answer. I told him what I needed/wanted. We seem to be about 3-4 hours short. He is going to try to be "creative" and see what he can offer me. So my question is...do I stay or do I go now!!! Do I try to find a different part time gig doing what I love without the people I LOVE working with? Do I try to find something entirely different because it offers insurance? Do I try to find a different sitter that is more accommodating to my "new" schedule, what ever that will be? I am so lost right now. It was hard enough finding a sitter at all let alone for only 2 days. I guess I will just keep my fingers crossed and know that everything happens for a reason and wait to see what is behind all this!! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...