Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It is happy hour in some part of the world...

It is now 2:50 central time. I am having a drink. Yes, it has been that kind of a day. My 10 year old got herself grounded last night. Today was the first half day of school. She must have been under the notion that all rules are off today because of that. Um, hell of a no. She has officially driven me to drink. I don't even like to drink. Today, is the exception. Tomorrow will probably be an exception too. Oh what the hell, lets not leave out Friday and Saturday, being that they are a normal persons drinking days. After I have calmed my nerves with a little Dr. Pepper and Captain I will post a letter I have yet to finish writing to my daughter on why she is grounded. Until then, the Dr. is calling!! Seriously...

1 comment:

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...