Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Confessions...

Confession #3...In second grade, we went outside for recess one day. Clearly we went out for recess most days but this particular day sticks out in my mind...still after all these years. Me and my friend Andrea were walking on the sidewalk when Nicola comes running by. She was not always the nicest girl. She told me my parents didn't love me because I had the smallest room in the house. Although I some times agreed, I know that it was because my sister was mean and she would have beat me up if they gave me the biggest room! Well, as Nicola was running by I tripped her! Really, I did. She ran crying to Mrs. Chase, who is one of my most favorite teachers ever!, and told her I tripped her. Mrs. Chase said "Now Nicola, Mrs. Sarcasm would not trip you on purpose. I am sure it was an accident". Score!!! Mrs. Chase didn't even make me apologize for "accidentally tripping" her!! I always that it was because she only wished she could have tripped her on purpose too!! Really, after all these years I still remember this. I can remember so many details of this day. I guess girls were catty back in my grade school days just as much as they are now! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...