Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Monday, August 3, 2009

Boy vs. Girl

I asked my husband to help me "tidy" up the kitchen before we went to bed tonight. This is what it looked like after he "tidied" up.


As embarrassed as I am showing you what it looked like, I felt like I had to get this point across. This is how my house would look everyday if it was up to him to keep it clean. I am the first to admit that I am no wonder woman when it comes to a clean house. It is a waste of time when you have two kids and a husband! This is what our house would look like if we were having friends over if it were up to him. He says "they don't care what our house looks like". Well maybe if it were a group of cavemen. He doesn't understand why I think it is embarrassing! They don't get it...and probably never will.
This is what it looked like when I was done "tidying" it up. I can hopefully sleep a little better now! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...