Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Monday, August 10, 2009

Makayla may need therapy...

This morning, Makayla got up with her dad and helped him pick sweet corn to sell this afternoon. She drove the tractor and he picked. He tells me she did great, never once complained! I am proud of her for getting up that early and being pleasant the whole time. She had found a couple little ears of corn that never grew. They are pretty small, I would even venture to call them "cute". She named them "Bob". Later this morning we were getting gas and I opened up her door to ask her a question. I saw three "Bob's" sitting in the door. I asked her why they were in my car. She says, and I quote "because they are my friends". I burst out laughing. Really. I hurt her feelings. Clearly, I couldn't stop. She is 10, I didn't think she needed to take up having "corn buddies" when she has plenty of "human" friends. I really need to stop giving her reasons for therapy. I have a feeling she may need a therapy fund instead of a college fund. But she keeps us laughing...even if it is at her and not with her!!! Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...