Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Skunk

Dumb dog, dumb, dumb dog. How can you get sprayed by a skunk for the third time in your short life. Really, you can't even leave the yard. I am through with you. Now, my house, my car, Maggies spare carseat, our coats, our shoes, probably our food in the freezer, oh and my husband smell like skunk. I may need to go to a hotel tonight to sleep. I will leave my husband and Murphy to snuggle with all their stinkiness. Clearly this calls for a mini vacay to Florida to visit my sister. It is like a sign from above, I am booking tickets right....now! Seriously...

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! That stinks (literally)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smell good and I haven't seen too many skunks here in Florida...

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...