Farm life

Farm life
Farm girls look beautiful to get dirty

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Priorities...

So I used soda to get my one year old to sign "please" today. She did it. Continues to do it without the soda. We use whatever means we have to. Priorities, we will use a little flavored sugar water in order to get manners! Clearly, she may be a hyper and chunky girl, but at least she will be polite about it...don't judge me! Seriously...

Disclaimer...I do not give my daughter soda, the situation just happened to be the only drink I had at the time was my soda. Don't look at me like that, it is the same damn thing as juice and every parent thinks Kool-Aid is a god damn food group. You are welcome...

3 comments:

  1. I thought you gave up soda?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up dark soda...clearly that makes me feel like I have accomplished something. Patience people, patience. Babysteps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should give up something else and go back on the soda! Just a little cranky????

    ReplyDelete

Really, people, we all love messages, so clearly....leave me one!! Seriously...